Theoretical classes (30 45-minute lessons) are conducted during first three days of your holiday.
Practical classes (30 60-minute lessons) in Fiat Punto in Łomża – every day after finishing theoretical classes.
You will be provided with a handbook and a CD with tests (both in English)
On the last day of your course you will have both theoretical and practican exams. If you happen to fail, there is a high possibility of retaking the exam even on the same day.
Half board accommodation is included in the price.
|double room||single room|
|4200 zł/per person||4400 zł|
You will need:
– PKK (candidate profile number)
– a valid identification document (an ID or Passport)
– a laptop
How to sign up?
Send an email to us to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of the course, and contact telephone number. After confirming the avaiability of the course, we will write back to you with further details.
Who can obtain a candidate profile number (PKK)?
Any foreigner who has:
– a permanent residency card or another document confirming the right to stay within Polish territory or a certification from university/school of being a student for at least 6 months
– a certificate confirming registration for residency for temporary stay of at least 185 days.
How to obtain a candidate profile number (PKK)?
PKK can be obtained personally at City Hall in the Department of Communication. You will need:
– Above mentioned documents
– Medical certificate
– Recent driving licence photo